Tuition Dates: tuition is billed in two advance payments. The first payment for Spring 2017 is due Wednesday, January 18, 2017 and the second payment is due Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Payment: You may pay online with a credit card, or by check. There is no charge for credit card use.
(a) For online payments: please go to marketplace.uidaho.edu and follow these instructions.
- Using the “Select A Store” pull-down menu at the top left of the page, select “LHSOM Preparatory Division.”
- Select “LHSOM Prep Division Tuition Payment.”
- Please refer to your bill to enter your payment amount. Click “Add to Cart.”
- Enter the student’s name and click “Continue.”
- Click “Checkout.”
- Enter your e-mail address, OR register with Marketplace on the right side of the page. (If you register, you can store your credit card information for next time.)
- Click “Continue to Payment.”
- Enter your credit card details and checkout. You will receive an email receipt. Please retain this for your records.
(b) Paying by check: after you receive your bill, you may pay tuition by check in person at the Lionel Hampton School of Music main office, or mail it to Vickie Kersten, Lionel Hampton School of Music, University of Idaho, 875 Perimeter Drive MS-4015, Moscow, ID 83844-4015.
Please note that non-payment of your bill will result in the discontinuing of lessons, group classes, and ensembles.